An Intelbras camera collaborates to maximize the security of your property, generating high resolution images, with the possibility of remote transmission in real time, for viewing on your computer, tablet or mobile phone.
The installation is uncomplicated, however we recommend hiring a qualified professional with electrical knowledge so that there is no risk of damage to the equipment, extending its life and reducing long-term maintenance costs.
Here are some tips for safe, quality installation:
– If the camera is installed outdoors, try to install it in a place protected from the sun.
– The camera must be operated only with the power and power indicated in the manual.
– Do not open or tamper with the internal parts of the camera, and do not drop it.
– Before you start to install your camera you need to buy a DVR (digital video recorder), connectors, power supplies and power cables (the most used are bipolar coaxial). If you buy a security kit or DVR will come even.
– Assemble a recording device and monitor.
– With a wrench, loosen some screws that are in front of the camera, it is not necessary to open the camera, tighten the screws and open the protective cover.
– Press the menu button to set your security camera as color, contrast, sharpness, brightness, noise reduction following Securitypology.com.
– Save the settings before closing the protective cover.
– Take your camera, they all come with an adapter that is plugged into a normal outlet. Snap the power inlet behind the camera and the other end into the power outlet.
– Connect the video cable first before connecting the power cable.
– Install the DVR so that you receive all the information that will be recorded on the camera and that will be transmitted on the computer.
– The camera is connected through the BNC connection and the cables are simple to use as they are very similar. -Turn the nut and attach the cable in place.
– Attach one end to the camera’s output and the other to one of the DVR’s input ports.
– Attach the monitor to the DVR. The connection uses BNC cables, but some DVRs may have HDMI inputs. After choosing the connection, attach one end to the output port of the DVR and the other to the input (input) of the monitor.
– Check that all the cables are connected correctly so that the security camera starts working and the image starts to appear on the TV.
Seat Covers Installation
Intelbras AMT MOBILE V3
Pedal, Basket & Bicycles Assembly Guides
Android 4.2 2000-2007 BMW X5 E53 autoradio DVD Navigation …
Seat Covers Installation
05 Ford F 150 Fuse Diagram, 05, Free Engine Image For User …
Yi Outdoor Security Camera Installation Tips
13 Simple Vinyl Siding Installation Tips
Spacepro Stanley Sliding Wardrobe Doors Spare Parts and …
homey custom made sliding wardrobe doors uk
Intelbras Vídeo IP Mobile
Intelbras ISIC Lite
Sony Vaio Z installation guide 18
Mira Mode Rear Fed – Step by Step Installation Guide
Compustar Remote Start Wiring Diagram : 37 Wiring Diagram …
2005 Buick LeSabre Stereo Installation Guide
Teltonika FM1100 Installation Guide HD