What is stress? It is a feeling of physical or emotional tension, caused by external situations, in the work environment, it is caused by the work environment, especially in business leaders, so it is important to determine how a good leader handles stress
In this way, specialists indicate that stress is the syndrome of individuals in industrialized society, since the permanent demand to meet both personal and business objectives and goals, activate stress in us, subjecting us to being under constant pressure, For this reason, we are going to know how a good leader handles stress.
The decrease in business productivity, not reaching the proposed goals, the dissatisfaction of the work team and other factors in the work environment, exacerbate and precipitate the development of stress under these conditions.
This makes it necessary for a good leader to learn to manage stress and if possible use it in a positive way to achieve the business goals that have been proposed, since the first stage of stress includes the body increasing its energy and sharpening the senses That is why it is important to know how a good leader handles stress in risky environments.
You have to know how to work under pressure, but it must be for a short and determined time, but from there, it considerably affects our body.
So, how does a good leader handle stress?
- Practice yoga or relaxation exercises, this allows your body to release toxins and relax, helping to release stress and stay healthy.
- He frequents social circles, especially people who handle the same interests and thoughts, and tries to stay away from conflicting and negative people.
- Avoid overexposure to distressing scenarios, allow time for moments of leisure, recreation, for connection with spirituality, for romance, sexuality, laughter, humor and entertainment, making sure to always nurture your psyche and obtain balance of this practice.
- Manage a positive attitude, many times the way we approach the problem is part of the increase or decrease of stress, positive people manage to see solutions where negative people only see problems.
- You eat properly, eat foods that benefit your body, in other words healthy food, respect your eating and sleeping schedules. People who do not sleep tend to develop a bad mood and cannot easily concentrate.
Remember, stress at high levels is detrimental to your health and your family and work environment, and now that you know how a good leader handles stress, you cannot stop applying these techniques.
Productivity: a necessary skill for a good leader
Is productivity a necessary skill for leaders? The answer is “Yes” and in this article we will talk about why, but first let’s define what a business leader is.
A Leader is considered to be a person who has among his qualities the ability to influence a group and lead it to achieve goals and objectives, either within an organization, community or environment where he interacts.
Likewise, it is indicated that the qualities and aptitudes of Leaders are born with them, however, there are techniques and studies on leadership where it is indicated that these aptitudes can be learned and applied by those who exercise them.
On the other hand, productivity is a necessary condition for any organization to grow and establish itself, it is directly related to the use of business resources and the performance of its staff.
Thus, the measures to determine productivity are quantitative, they can be measured based on the results obtained for example. Now, how is productivity related to a good leader?
Productivity is an attitude, it is the conviction that activities can be carried out better every day, it is motivation to achieve, achieve the proposed goals, a good leader gets the necessary stimuli so that his work group responds to this and turns it into results.
In addition, it manages to create habits of responsibility, inspires respect for others, improves the achievements of teamwork and makes innovations in work activities as well as cultivating the attitude of valuing diversity.
A person with these characteristics is the cornerstone of any organization.
There are many types of leaders, however, the one who really manages to integrate a successful work team is the one who learns to use the strengths of each of the members of his group and who makes the most of the qualities of each of them to achieve goals.
In this way, the leader who manages to integrate the participants, leaning towards a certain objective, achieving it with ease, creates a harmonious work environment and at the same time develops a sense of belonging among the members of that nucleus.
In conclusion, productivity is an essential skill in every leader for any business organization.