Mountain Bag / Hiking
I start seeing a number of backpacking in this intermediate category of 30-35 liters, in particular for having achieved a comparison of 12 backpacks last year.
This model offers The North Face me, on behalf Casimir who remember the island children, seems quite attractive on paper for me to embark with me on my next trip. The bag is mixed typed hiking / Alpi.
First thing, with 1049G on balance, it is in the lower portion of bags of this size. I do not speak well of minimalist bags that do not have the same characteristics as the Casimir.
The most interesting and practical things: 2 pockets on the waist, 2 large side pockets for easy access, front pocket, all open. I generally like the way this bag is constructed, knowing that we found both on conventional fasteners sticks, compression straps, the location for the water bag that I use more and more. It may lack a little ventilation in the back, but suddenly the backpack remains compact, says Aviationopedia.
It is decided that The North Face Casimir goes with me to climb Kilimanjaro.
My impression of return.
- The bottom of the bag, strap sticks / ice axes
- Charging Reminder and flap adjustment straps
- Side And Large Pocket Compression Straps For A Gourd, For Example
- The North Face Casimir 36
- The top of the bag
- The bottom of the lower back side of the bag
- The opening of The North Face bag Casimir
- On one side of the belt, a closed pocket
- On the other side, a mesh pocket to see inside
- On the outside, a large open pocket to slip a coat
The opti-fit system that allows the bag to adjust the height of the back and adapt it to your.