During an event in China, Samsung has finally made official the final piece of its Galaxy, the Galaxy A9. Technical specifications and details are pretty faithful to what transpired earlier; here however the complete profile.
- Curved display 5 D Super AMOLED FHD from 6 “(1920 x 1080 pixels, density of 367 pixels per inch)
- SOC Qualcomm Snapdragon 652:
- 64-bit CPU octa-core (4 x 4 x ARM Cortex-Cortex-A72 + A53)
- Adreno GPU 510
- 3 GBof RAM
- 32 GB of internal storage, expandable via micro SD card (max 128 GB)
- Main camera from 13 MP with OIS and focal aperture f/1.9
- Front camera 8 MP
- 4000 mAh battery, non removable disk
- Thickness: 4 mm
- 1.1 custom TouchWiz Android native Lollipop
The style of the device is similar to what we saw with the Galaxy in 2016, which consists mainly of metal and glass. Don’t miss the fingerprint scanner, positioned as usual in physical Home button.
Samsung Galaxy A9 will arrive in China later this month, and will include Samsung Pay. The price and the exact date will be announced later. No one spoke about the distribution in other markets. See samsung buying tips.