There was a time that pregnancy was synonymous with overalls without shape or style, huge drapes. But bad taste that only contributed to lower the self esteem of the pregnant woman, usually, so sensitized for not displaying more good way or not if they find more seductive on the belly.
Now, instead of being “grounded”, cloistered at home, pregnant women are increasingly dressing well and looking beautiful in party dresses, as long as you can pick.
- Reese Witherspoon, Kerry Washington
- Blake Lively, Kate Middleton
- Natalie Portman, Beyonce
- Jessica Simpson, Jessica Alba
- Jennifer Lopez
They are just a few that have proven that pregnancy has nothing to do with lack of style and exhibited their proud pulled in gorgeous party dresses!
That pregnant no longer went through it, throw the first slipper: everything’s going well, after all, you are in one of the most important periods of life, and then receives an invitation to go to a wedding or graduation gala.
What to wear? If every woman panics in those hours, imagine a pregnant! Well, come to think of animalerts.com, broke up a series of tips and inspirations of models of maternity party dresses.
Party tips for pregnant women:
- First of all, when choosing the model, be sure to prioritize cozy fabrics like:
- And the like
- Your pregnancy is in the very beginning yet? The trick, then, in this case, is to take advantage of the belly is not so prominent, and opt for fairer clothes. Believe me, it’s better to show that you are pregnant than opinion that gained weight.
- On the other hand, if your stomach is already more dilated, the tip is to choose more loose dresses, which let you more comfortable and disguise swelling and those extra pounds;
- Pregnant woman generally has a nice lap, the tip is, of course, value it, with necklines that enhance your breasts;
- Another tip is to invest in marked waist just below the breasts, which will also make you more beautiful and sexy;
- Invest in colors, anything you try to hide your measurements in black dresses, use colors to give a touch more to look!
- Avoid tight clothes, elegant, besides being uncomfortable.
- Don’t forget that this is a magic moment in the life of every woman, so forget the irritations for swellings, enjoy the party and take lots of pictures to show to his son after.
Be sure to cherish the cervix and breasts, which are parts of the body that are lusher during the gestation period.
And who says pregnancy doesn’t suit bangs? Not only combines, as is a charm!
Tags: women’s clothing, dresses, maternity clothes, party