“Rumore rumore”. If today we woke up with the first possible image of the imminent Samsung Galaxy S4, it is clear that competition, in this case the own Google y Motorola, they should put the batteries if you want to steal some attention.
Just filter the image, with official appearance on a terminal called Motorola Motorola NXT, Although the quality leaves much to be desired and not shown in great detail. Possibly we are facing the future X Phone that the company plans to launch.
In this case, the Motorola NXT, as it seems to be that it will be known from now on, it will feature some really advanced features, at the height of its direct rivals (HTC One, Galaxy S4 or the own iPhone 5). The list of Features (unofficial) know so far are:
- Screen of 4.7 inch with Full HD resolution and (similar to the HTC One) 468ppp
- Chipset NVIDIA Tegra 4i (four cores to 2.3 GHz)
- Chamber of 16 MP
- Front camera of 5 MP with recognition of the eye movement (technology similar to that will bring the S4 Galaxy)
- Dimensions: 131,2 x 66.7 x 7.9 mm
- Android Key Lime Pie (Android 4.3 or 5.0)
It is clear that we we have the principle of a wave of rumours that will leave us little by little more clear how will be expected by the own Motorola Android flagship.