Slim, sleek and skintight, leggings are the perfect style staple for a modern woman’s wardrobe. While leggings made of leather appeared on the runways in 2008, leggings made of denim jeans-or jeggings-was featured in fashion magazines in 2009. Whether these tight leg coverings are paired with high heels or chunky high heels, the right shoes transitional leggings from day to evening easy.
- Use low-heeled boots for the day.When paired with leggings and a flowing top, leather or suede boots make for a seamless daytime look.The simplest boots to wear with your leggings is a knee-style. The perfect pair of boots fit snugly on the leg without digging into your body.
- Couples kitten heels with leggings and a T-shirt. Kitten heels are sensitive, low heels are versatile and easily worn with casual attire.Since most leggings are black, dark gray or blue shades, wearing a light T-shirt. A cotton T-shirt-in a bold and firm pressure-is another easy option for a relaxed working environment. Use a cardigan sweater in the fall to add polish to your kitten heels and leggings.
- Be a socialist in your stilettos. According to Elle website, donning leggings with fancy heels gives the wearer the appearance of a renegade high society.To complete the look, a fashion-forward woman puts a fitted jacket that nipped at the waist.
- Use bold accessories and platform shoes.To emulate celebrity style of your favorite movie or music star, wearing leggings with platform shoes, multiple bracelets in silver and large, round sunglasses.
- Polish your look with black heels and bold accessories.Statement jewelry, a designer handbag and classic black pumps can turn your leggings from biker chic to glam goddess directly.
- Choose a thick and chunky heels.The heavier the shoe will be more relaxed the overall look.Because stacked heel is the most comfortable of all the high-heeled styles, choose the style for work or occasions where walking long distances is required. Wear thick heel shoes for a lunch or a casual dinner with friends.