The dry shampoo saves your life, read on to find out if you use it the right way.
- The spray only in the root. Ok usually charges the dry shampoo on the skin to dry excess oil, but trust that has a dramatic effect on even lengths. Use it as a volumizing by spraying all over the head. Wow!
- Do not brush. Instead you should. Once applied, remove the excess with a brush made of synthetic bristles.
- You have too much haste to brush. Let it soak a few minutes before removing the excess with a brush.
- The applied on the scalp without lifting the hair. For best results, you have to divide the hair into portions and then proceed to vaporize.
- Try to get volume with the head upwards. Oh no, put upside down and spray the dry shampoo at the roots. When you pull your head upwards you’ll see that volume!
- Do you use it only on the hair. Try to spray it directly on the hairpins, will stay in place all day.
- Forget the fringe. If you have bangs you know very well that tends to “get dirty” easily. Ok, let alone 80 years the volume right there, but if you apply a little dry shampoo in the hairline of the forehead, avoid the “squashed curtain” effect.
- Do you use it everyday. I know, I dry shampoo can be addictive, but you also know that in the long run can clog pores, dry out the skin and promote the impurities. Have recourse to the use of your faithful friend than twice a week, when they do not have time to wash your hair and use a clarifying shampoo to remove the debris.